Be the queen of your own fairytale!

This is a good day to remember some illustrious women of the world who have done exemplary work for the society and have proven themselves to be the epitome of Women Empowerment. Flight attendant Neerja Bhanot was the bravery personified as she died saving the lives of passengers of Pan Am Flight 73 in 1986. Later she was awarded Ashok Chakra, India's highest peacetime military decoration. Breaking the glass ceiling, Emmanuelle Charpentier and Jennifer Doudna got the Nobel Prize in Chemistry in 2020 for creating CRISPR which helps in genome editing. Most recently an auto rickshaw driver’s daughter, Manya Singh, became inspiration to many when she shot to fame by grabbing the runner up title of Miss India 2020 pageant. These stories show that there is no place where women cannot go and many wonderful ladies have proved it and will continue to prove every time or the other…

Being a strong advocate of girl power and self –love, I never want someone to support me emotionally and financially except my family, of course. Independence has always been a key piece of my character. I believe in earning money myself and spending it as per my wishes and not waiting for a random boyfriend to come and gift me expensive presents. I hate depending on someone for my needs. If I want anything I will go and buy it myself with my own money. Women and girls should and have to be tenacious and dogged instead of being spineless and walking around with the tag of a “bechari”. As they say it, “a successful woman is the one who builds a strong foundation with bricks thrown at her”, a woman should be capable enough not to just fulfill her own wishes and exercise her rights but also speak up for other women who may be in a less advantageous state than her.

Be a woman who’s all bold and savage and gives it back to people who try to treat her unequally. Be a woman who’s a fighter and battles with the obstacles of life and emerge victorious every time. Be a woman who has a Midas touch and achieves magnificence in everything she does. Be a woman whose aura and inner beauty is a shining inspiration for other people. Be a woman who is filled with compassion and spreads love wherever she goes. Be a woman who’s confident, speaks her mind and harnesses her power. In a nutshell, be a woman of all shades!

Beauty isn’t about having a pretty face it’s about having a pretty mind, a pretty heart and a pretty soul.  Empowered women believe in love, acceptance, equality, kindness, respect and the power of their voice. A superwoman’s intuition is her favorite super power. So, don’t wait for a Prince Charming, build your own empire and be the queen of your fairytale…

A shout out to all the beautiful yet powerful ladies out there! May y’all continue to rock the world like this and achieve excellence in every field and show every Tom, Dick and Harry what you’re made of!

#SheIsBornToRule

Love Love

Srishti

Comments

  1. This is a great write-up Srishti....Amazing thoughts and tbh u r one of the few empowered girls I know...Stay like this 😎😎😎
    Palak

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot...love ya❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot...love ya❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

PS- Thank you for reading this post! Make sure to tell me whether you liked my blog or not in the comment section above. And if you liked my writing don't forget to follow, share and subscribe to Srishti's Musings. Also check out my other blog Dibbly Dobbly for the latest cricket updates! The link is- https://itsdibblydobbly.wordpress.com/
Lots of love to my readers!
Srishti

Popular Posts