THE KHATTA MEETHA EQUATION WITH MY ORANGUTAN!

 

Brother… Is that even a topic? And that too I am writing this? The only person in the world who is always at loggerheads with her little bro? Sounds so outlandish. But then, I really don’t know why I chose to pen down about the human who has an expertise in annoying me.

8AM. Morning. I am sleeping. A 3-feet figure comes.  Starts running his toy cars on my face. Shouts so loudly in my ears that I fear that my eardrums can blast the very next second. I wake up in disgust. We start a World War screaming, arguing etc., etc. Mom comes. And we both face the music. Well, on reading this, you must have gotten an idea that my good mornings aren’t actually ‘good’. It continues to be like this the whole day. There’s nothing left on this planet on which we can’t bicker. Whether its grabbing the TV remote or making faces when our parents give plaudit to the other one or telling each other that “you have been picked up from a garbage truck”, we seriously have mastered all these stuff. Being the mischievous he is, he manages to evade with the glass which has more orange juice, keeps shaking my chair when I am studying, throws my teddies here and there, make my room a hotch potch and as a result finally accomplishes the ‘major’ task of taking my BP to an unprecedented all time high! Really, dealing with him is a struggle bus.

But then I think life would be so boring without my little ‘free of cost entertainer’. We buddies enjoy ourselves a lot. Big time. He makes me laugh all the time by making comical faces. We communicate with our own sign language during dinner and end up giggling for no reason. No matter how many times we bicker, we work as a team and figure out various strategies to persuade Mom to cook our favorite meals. Playing board games together, spending quality time with one another, since it’s a part of our night ritual, confiding into each other, making greeting cards, watching cricket matches, baking cakes,  drawing, coloring, even fighting, having banters…the list goes on. But the point is we do all these stuff TOGETHER. And without him, it’s a major miss. He is the most special person in my life who has made Raksha Bandhan and my life vibrant and full of happiness. And he will always remain the coolest dude on this planet. So, yes, we share a khatta meetha relationship
which is worth its weight in gold!

PS. Before I sign off, Orangutan in the title is a petname for my brother and also a nice tool to annoy him!

#KuchKuchKhattiKuchKuchMeethi

Love Love💗

Srishti

Comments

  1. It’s a very good one...I understand this being an elder sister myself...must say ur choice of words in this one is great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you soo much❤️💙

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

PS- Thank you for reading this post! Make sure to tell me whether you liked my blog or not in the comment section above. And if you liked my writing don't forget to follow, share and subscribe to Srishti's Musings. Also check out my other blog Dibbly Dobbly for the latest cricket updates! The link is- https://itsdibblydobbly.wordpress.com/
Lots of love to my readers!
Srishti

Popular Posts