When you Live to Eat…

 Okay! So, before you try to find any logic in the title, lemme narrate the whole story from the very beginning. I was just sitting idle, thinking about some good topics to write about in my blog. Then suddenly, I got smitten by the mouth-watering smells coming from the kitchen. I conjectured it was aloo parathas. To my surprise, I was right! The thought of stuffing the whole thing in my mouth was enough to bring a bright smile on my face. Then this idea struck me that why not write about food? After all, this blogger has an absolute command when it comes to professional food eating.


So, having a crush on food, I must tell you about my favorites. First of all, I am a big fan of spicy food. I don’t have a sweet tooth. But still, I have a liking for cakes and chocolates. Dairy Milk Oreo is my most treasured chocolate. I get to have it only once in a year (on Raksha Bandhan as a gift). That’s exactly why I have so much respect for it in my mouth. It’s priceless to me. It is my principle that if I eat something several times then it loses its value. Another of my principal is that I eat my favorites in a certain environment. This “certain environment” includes me sitting on the sofa and watching TV. That’s it. I also go gaga at the sight of street food. For me, happiness is eating Pani Puris that have the perfect taste! And pizza! It makes me feel so tempted just typing it here!! Pizzas are my most lovable thing which I can eat for the rest of my life. Since I am a meatarian, I can’t survive without chicken. It tastes heaven. It’s my energy food! But yup, not just junk food. I also have a liking for the delicious “ghar ka khaana” prepared by my mum.

Food runs in my blood. It has a very special place in my heart.(mouth, to be honest!😁) Only the thought of a random dude coming and gulping my very own chocolate without my permission can give me a severe heart attack! I love it more than anything else. To be honest, I am in a relationship with food. The thought of having “Foodie” as a separate species is not a bad idea to me. Many spoiled kids crave for expensive gifts on their birthdays or any other occasion. But I have made it clear to my friends and family, that gifting me all kinds of my favorite treats will always be the best gift ever! I should be served lovely delicacies and that’s all I want! In a nutshell, I can proudly say that I live to eat, while most persons eat to live!

PS- If you ever face any problem about going with which dishes, you can always consult me. I am a top class self-proclaimed ‘foodietician’ who has attained mastery in “Foodie Sciences” and has 14 years of experience in the field of Food and Tasting.




#WhenYouLiveToEat

Love Love

Srishti

Comments

Popular Posts