THOUGHTS! THOUGHTS! THOUGHTS!

Just think!
I googled some fun facts about the human brain when I was getting bored. And came across this startling piece of information that some 70,000 thoughts hit an average human brain in a day including a few repeated ones! What if we start writing them…maybe we will be successful in filling up a couple of blank notebooks! Well, I decided to. In my spare half an hour I recorded each thought that struck my mind. And have a look at what I came up with…

I haven't done the NCERT exercises of the current chapter… what if I forgot to do them? No no no I'll do it by 5 in the evening. Wait…I have a class at that time…now what?

When will this pandemic hotchpotch get over? I am sick of daydreaming about eating that Pani Puri at Shyam Evergreen's.

Only 28 days left for my birthday!!! Just can't wait!
                               
Which color should I take to play Ludo this time? Not green that's for sure because I lost in the previous game as I chose green…and as mamma has told me that "haraa haraa deta hai" ( green makes you lose the game)..maybe it just wasn't my day.

Coca Cola Tu…Shola shola tu…  (humming the song)

I am fed up with washing the dishes and dusting the house!! When will all this get over??

Should I make a nice sketch? But the question arises- of what?

I also have to read my book…where's my bookmark by the way…I am sure I was using one.

My room is looking so spic and span…every thing's in its place…hope bro doesn't come here or else it will be messed up again!!

Was that a spider on the floor???!!! Ugly creatures!

Coca cola tu…Shola shola tu…

The award for the Most Silliest Idiom of all time should be given to- Mind your p's and q's I guess!! It's so weird!

I am in love with the second economics chapter! Wonderful one! I hope CBSE hasn't deleted that one from the new syllabus…

Should I wear a black dress or a white and tan colored one for my birthday? Should I have open hair?

Found the bookmark! But where did I keep the book I was on? Oh! It's in my hands only…Come on Shri!

Raksha Bandhan is also coming…must begin the search for a pleasing rakhi for bro...

How are castles in the air the English version of  khayali pulav? They are so different…it should've been something like false dish in the air…

Is it possible to have thoughtless thoughts? (What a thought!)

Coca cola tu…shola shola tu…

Why is this song stuck in my head?!

What about supercalifragilisticexpialidocious…is that a word? (hehe!..perfect spelling I suppose..) Mary Poppins was such a nice film.

Was Housefull 4 a hit? I think it was a flop.

Done! I will wear the tan and white colored dress on my birthday with open hair!

What if mamma makes Paneer Lababdaar today? Oh My God...what a pleasant surprise will that be!! But according to my expert smelling skills…there's bitter gourd for lunch today… ( that's so bad!)

Should I read the Russian Revolution once more? It's a complex chapter.

Why does this bro like Paw Patrol? Why can't he go with Doraemon just like me? But Peppa Pig is nice I must say!

I hope a vaccine for Covid will be made by December as predicted by papa… I am waiting for those scooty rides in the evenings with mum!!

Coca cola tu…shola shola tu…

When did Tony Kakkar become my favorite singer by the way?

Decided! I will take blue for this evening's Ludo game! Hope it brings some luck!

What if a lizard falls on my head? What if Bloody Marry is real? What if I break a teacup or spill something on the floor…what will be mamma's reaction then? What if bro ruins all my books?

Ugghh!! Too much WHAT IFs!

But…

What if my earphones get lost? How will you listen to music then Shri?

Don't worry, be happy! (From where did I learn this saying?) Don't be such a pessimistic person Shri.

Who will be the new guest in the next episode of The Kapil Sharma Show by the way?

S.T.O.I.C.H.I.O.M.E.T.R.Y… the spelling is harder than the topic…

Should I draw a teacup or a coffee mug? Leave it…let me call Palak and listen to her not-so-lame jokes…or we can just chat on Whatsapp for a while!

Coca Cola Tu…shola shola tu…

Should I read the Wings of Fire on Kindle? I want to read an autobiography…

When will this annoying loose tooth come out from my mouth??!!

What should be the next topic for Sunday's post on my blog? I haven't got any nice ideas…Maybe I should just start writing…

Finally, Tik Tok got banned…it created a real nuisance.

That's so true!
.....


So, this was it! These are only 42 thoughts, I didn't write the rest 69,958 as I didn't want to bore my readers with my useless thoughts! But thinking is something which lets your imagination go wild and help you to come up with something out of the box! After all, no thought is ever stupid even if the rest of the world says so…


#LetsThinkOutOfTheBox


Cheers,

Srishti, a versatile thinker












Comments

  1. Don't forget to check out my other blog! !https://srishtireviews.blogspot.com?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great one....the topic is really out of the box...ur writing has always been good

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot Palak!!!💛💛💛

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

PS- Thank you for reading this post! Make sure to tell me whether you liked my blog or not in the comment section above. And if you liked my writing don't forget to follow, share and subscribe to Srishti's Musings. Also check out my other blog Dibbly Dobbly for the latest cricket updates! The link is- https://itsdibblydobbly.wordpress.com/
Lots of love to my readers!
Srishti

Popular Posts